1. Title of project: “big love”
2. Details: a letter in super cute tiny envelopes / 1″ x 1.5″ / the letters are written in tiny letters / Letter One released in December 2010.
3. More info: Big Love can be subtitled “letters from you to me”. This project involves letters in 1″x1.5″ envelopes that I think you’ll enjoy. Read about your experience and adventures while taking a long walk on a trail. The trail makes you forget where you are… oh, and you’ll occasionally wake up someplace new, too.
4. Letter Two will be released in January 2011. This is an ongoing project of letters until I get tired of making them. I plan to have at least 3 letters to share.
“I don’t like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen because cooking takes too long and I can eat up everything quickly… but I like to make salads because of all the colors.”
5. Here is a snippet from Letter One: “you wake up peacefully and realize you don’t know who you are or where you are. you are in a forest of some sort and it is very pretty and lush. as you sit up, you notice you have a friend who is asleep in your arms. it’s a tiny gray elephant, about the size of your two hands put together. you hold the elephant and look at it. he or she begins to wake up and blinks a few times and then yawns. it is so cute! you decide at that moment you’re going to love it forever. it’s possible you already decided that, but you don’t remember anything so you will have to make decisions all over again.”
6. Big Love (letter one) is currently only available by postal mail. Draw a picture of an elephant and send it to me with your letter requesting Big Love (letter one). You can find my address on the contact page.
7. Thank you dystatic for the envelopes!